Pediatric Pediatric Dental Care is always accepting applications for well qualified individuals for the following positions:
Are you a hygienist that is outgoing, positive and a true team player? Are you able to interact and educate patients and parents while providing good quality care to children ages infant to teens? If so, then continue:
- Provide good quality care on children with or without braces.
- Taking of radiographs proficiently.
- Educate parents and children.
- Application of preventive methods such as sealants and fluoride varnish.
This ideal hygienist would have current TN Dental Hygiene License, patience and compassion for special needs patients and also children fearful of dental setting, able to counsel parents and children,and must be a TEAM player.
Are you an outgoing, positive person who can handle communicating and working on kids and teenagers? Can you maintain a positive attitude with a smile on your face even under pressure? If so, then continue:
- Willing to assist the dentist with any dental procedure.
- Caring of patients, parents, and their dental needs.
- Work as a team player to get necessary job completed.
This ideal person would have expanded functions, coronal polishing, dental radiology, Nitrous Oxide monitoring, able to educate patients and parents, and knowledge of sterilization.
Are you excellent at developing good relationships over the phone? Are you detailed, organized , and capable of multitasking? Can you remain friendly, positive and bubbly, almost to the extreme of bubbly, when under pressure of countless things going on around you? Do you have a Can-Do Attitude? If so, then continue:
- Cater to and communicate with our patients and our patients parents over the phone and face to face.
- Schedule effectively and efficiently.
- Complete routine reports in a timely manner.
This ideal person must have good communication and social skills. Must have some experience in this type of workplace. Must be an extremely POSITIVE person.
Fax your resume to 615-791-9137
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.